News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
More people log on to social networks each day. But they aren't only logging on to their favorite hangouts or the place their friends hangout. According to on new report the average consumer is using up to six different social... >>
A $3.5 million funding boost from SoftBank Capital may give MocoSpace even more to offer from a social gaming front. The funding round will help MocoSpace expand their social gaming mobile platform; the company is planning a browser-based mobile-social gaming... >>
There's a new way for consumers using Android phones to connect: a chatting app from mobile social network MocoSpace. The company launched its first Android-based chat app this week, giving consumers more ways to connect with favorite social hubs and... >>
If you're still on the fence about mobile marketing a new report from mobile community MocoSpace may change your mind. The mobile network polled its members via their handsets and received 20,000 responses. Considering that many email polls, 'traditional' social... >>
Are you ready for the next big thing in the mobile social marketplace? If you're not into gaming, you may miss the boat. According to a new report from mobile social networking space Itsmy.com, a subsidiary of GoFresh, the next... >>
Though more consumers are logging on to the mobile web and many social networks are popping up, it appears that consumers aren't logging on in such high numbers. According to a recent report from Local Mobile Search, a division of... >>
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...