News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
More people log on to social networks each day. But they aren't only logging on to their favorite hangouts or the place their friends hangout. According to on new report the average consumer is using up to six different social... >>
A $3.5 million funding boost from SoftBank Capital may give MocoSpace even more to offer from a social gaming front. The funding round will help MocoSpace expand their social gaming mobile platform; the company is planning a browser-based mobile-social gaming... >>
There's a new way for consumers using Android phones to connect: a chatting app from mobile social network MocoSpace. The company launched its first Android-based chat app this week, giving consumers more ways to connect with favorite social hubs and... >>
If you're still on the fence about mobile marketing a new report from mobile community MocoSpace may change your mind. The mobile network polled its members via their handsets and received 20,000 responses. Considering that many email polls, 'traditional' social... >>
Are you ready for the next big thing in the mobile social marketplace? If you're not into gaming, you may miss the boat. According to a new report from mobile social networking space Itsmy.com, a subsidiary of GoFresh, the next... >>
Though more consumers are logging on to the mobile web and many social networks are popping up, it appears that consumers aren't logging on in such high numbers. According to a recent report from Local Mobile Search, a division of... >>
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...