News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
More people log on to social networks each day. But they aren't only logging on to their favorite hangouts or the place their friends hangout. According to on new report the average consumer is using up to six different social... >>
A $3.5 million funding boost from SoftBank Capital may give MocoSpace even more to offer from a social gaming front. The funding round will help MocoSpace expand their social gaming mobile platform; the company is planning a browser-based mobile-social gaming... >>
There's a new way for consumers using Android phones to connect: a chatting app from mobile social network MocoSpace. The company launched its first Android-based chat app this week, giving consumers more ways to connect with favorite social hubs and... >>
If you're still on the fence about mobile marketing a new report from mobile community MocoSpace may change your mind. The mobile network polled its members via their handsets and received 20,000 responses. Considering that many email polls, 'traditional' social... >>
Are you ready for the next big thing in the mobile social marketplace? If you're not into gaming, you may miss the boat. According to a new report from mobile social networking space Itsmy.com, a subsidiary of GoFresh, the next... >>
Though more consumers are logging on to the mobile web and many social networks are popping up, it appears that consumers aren't logging on in such high numbers. According to a recent report from Local Mobile Search, a division of... >>
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...