News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
BizReport | November 13, 2012
The average mobile subscriber in the U.S. sent 696 text messages per month in the second quarter of 2012 but, according to a new report, that figure dropped in the third quarter for the first time.... >>
Mobile now plays a significant role in marketing, communication and sales, yet a recent survey in the UK found that the vast majority of businesses aren't aware of the high consumer response and open rates of SMS. ... >>
If you want to get your brand messaging to consumers' mobile devices, making the move before your competitors is critically important, according to new research from Velti and MobileSquared.... >>
New research from MarketTools, commissioned by Microsoft, found that good old email remains as popular as ever as a communication tool and will remain the dominant channel into the foreseeable future, despite the growth of social and mobile. ... >>
When you have small children in the house, everything needs to be simple, especially advertising. It's common knowledge, but a new report indicates which advertising platform may hold the most promise for brands trying to engage the parent demographic: mobile.... >>
Even though recession may be just around the corner, there's one communication channel that's set to experience continued growth over the next few years, according to a new forecast issued by market analysis firm ABI Research.... >>
As the market continues to open up, analysts are expecting more and more advertisers to sign up for mobile marketing platforms. According to analysts from eMarketer, the mobile ad spend is set to have a banner year in 2008. Mobile... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...