News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Two new solutions in the online space highlight the importance of mobile. First, an investment in mobile rewards platform Kiip and the second a real time ad solution for streaming audio.... >>
As more consumers hit the mobile superhighway, brands are following, and it seems that mobile may offers brands more than they expected. Yes, consumers can shop or read content through mobile devices, but more than that is the loyalty factor.... >>
When it comes to smartphones, choice is the best way to create loyal consumers. Unfortunately many consumers aren't given enough choice in their smartphones, especially by their employers. A new CrowdScience report finds that businesses who are requiring their employees... >>
Confused by the mobile marketplace? You're not alone. As the mobile marketplace has evolved in the past year many marketers have dipped their toes in the advertising waters. The problem is the mobile marketplace isn't the same as the general... >>
This week Searchandise Commerce, a media network for manufacturers and retailers, released a mobile application that may help manufacturers and merchants use mobile to engage consumers. The HitList Mobile release allows manufacturers or retailers to deliver specific product information to... >>
When it comes to smartphones, is one user base better than another? A new study from CrowdScience sheds light on the similarities - and more importantly the differences - between Smartphone consumers using the two biggest brands in the Smartphone... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...