News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Mobile may hold more for brands and advertisers than swanky, trendy digs. According to a new report from mobile platform Celtra engagement rates for rich media mobile ads is just over 12%, and while some categories are outperforming others, it... >>
When it comes to mobile, relevant content and video are helping some brands become more relevant. According to data from Invodo mobile device traffic is still only about 5% of their volume but mobile viewers account for nearly 15% of... >>
As the 2012 General Election looms closer in the US politicians are turning to the mobile space to find voters, engage them and spread their platform message. The political spend is expected to increase about 30% over 2008 numbers according... >>
The IDC predicts tablet shipments will surpass 100 million this year. In Q4 2011 more than 28 million shipped globally, a 56% increased quarter-to-quarter. Prior to the 100m forecast, the IDC predicted 2012 tablet shipments would push nearly 88 million.... >>
Mobile is by no means new to the consumer base, but the things we can now do with mobile - surf the web, buy products, engage with social networks - helped push a huge amount of new devices into consumers'... >>
This week Medialets released one of the first Private Marketplaces for mobile marketers, a transparent mobile platform allowing marketers to plan, buy, execute and measure campaigns in the mobile space. Marketers want the same control over mobile campaigns that they... >>
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
- Reports: Consumers want television everywhere
- SMBs: The marketplace is getting tougher
- Platforms hope to push interactivity
- How password security is changing ecommerce
- Gracenote releases video APIs
- Enhanced data, engagement behind 3 new releases
Featured White Papers
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...
- Display Ad Clickers Are Not Your Customers
Relying on clicks to drive conversions for display advertising is often a dead end. Consumers most likely to click on...