News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Mobile may hold more for brands and advertisers than swanky, trendy digs. According to a new report from mobile platform Celtra engagement rates for rich media mobile ads is just over 12%, and while some categories are outperforming others, it... >>
When it comes to mobile, relevant content and video are helping some brands become more relevant. According to data from Invodo mobile device traffic is still only about 5% of their volume but mobile viewers account for nearly 15% of... >>
As the 2012 General Election looms closer in the US politicians are turning to the mobile space to find voters, engage them and spread their platform message. The political spend is expected to increase about 30% over 2008 numbers according... >>
The IDC predicts tablet shipments will surpass 100 million this year. In Q4 2011 more than 28 million shipped globally, a 56% increased quarter-to-quarter. Prior to the 100m forecast, the IDC predicted 2012 tablet shipments would push nearly 88 million.... >>
Mobile is by no means new to the consumer base, but the things we can now do with mobile - surf the web, buy products, engage with social networks - helped push a huge amount of new devices into consumers'... >>
This week Medialets released one of the first Private Marketplaces for mobile marketers, a transparent mobile platform allowing marketers to plan, buy, execute and measure campaigns in the mobile space. Marketers want the same control over mobile campaigns that they... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...