News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Most marketers now use, or plan to use, mobile as part of their marketing mix. A new survey by the Association of National Advertisers and MediaVest reveals that a significant number plan to increase their mobile marketing budgets in the... >>
A new location based option is on the market for brands and advertisers. From Urban Airship, the Location Messaging Service gives brands the ability to target to a location while ensuring the relevancy of the messaging. The platform uses push... >>
Over the past few months buzzwords like 'personalize' and 'local targeting' have been batted around - a lot - in the online space. Some brands have jumped in, trying to create a personalized, local experience online only to see few... >>
Here's another point for location based advertisers: data from JiWire shows 74% of mobile users who see location based messages take action based on that ad. The data is available from JiWire's new Mobile Audience Insights Report. ... >>
Imagine being able to reward a potential customer for simply walking through the door of your store. That's exactly what a new app from Shopkick does, and more.... >>
Location based media network Danoo is set to acquire Ideacast, a captive television advertising provider. The acquisition gives Danoo one of the biggest location-based media platforms. National CineMedia (NCM) and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) will hold minority stakes... >>
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...