News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
BizReport | October 15, 2012
The Interactive Advertising Bureau has released new figures that show U.S. online ad revenues in the first half of 2012 reached an all-time high.... >>
Interactive tablet ads elicit more positive consumer attention than static formats, as long as they match the high quality of the overall tablet experience, according to new research from the UK Internet Advertising Bureau. ... >>
Publisher Conde Nast has begun providing data on its tablet readership to advertisers and, according to the first set of data released, print and digital readers are much the same. ... >>
Marketers around the globe are talking about and experimenting with the cloud - serving content, ads and video from the cloud. Offering materials from the cloud. Cloud-based ad hub Flite is taking the cloud further by offering two new ad... >>
A new ad unit from Innnovid allows brands to make any pre-roll ad interactive. Called iRoll Apps, the tool makes it easy for brands to include interactivity to all pre-roll campaigns within the Innovid space - what that means is... >>
Marketers who want to see consumers interacting online may find help from Jivox's expanded platform. The addition gives marketers the ability to add interactive nodules to in-stream and in-banner video ads. By giving consumers the ability to interact at the... >>
How do you get readers of print media to spend 10 minutes with your print ad? By incorporating the visual magic of augmented reality.... >>
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...