News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Two pieces of acquisition news and one ecommerce release could change the way travelling and mobile consumers embrace content and information. ... >>
As ecommerce continues to explode a new offering - the ability to browse, shop and even price compare in-store - is making headway into the space. Mobile commerce is still in its infancy, but there is huge potential in mobile,... >>
Everyone knows ecommerce booms during the holiday season, but similar results can be found for etailers year round. If the proper research and approach is done. According to comScore more than $30 billion was spent online during the 2011 holiday... >>
As February opens across the US businesses are reporting in on 2011 numbers. And the bulk of information so far points to 2011 being a good year for many online and mobile brands, and that bodes well for 2012, too.... >>
The 2011 holiday season may be over but that doesn't mean it has to be history. There are still lessons to be learned from the data collected during the shopping-fest that runs from Black Friday to New Year's Day in... >>
With more shoppers expected to hit the online mall this season, brands are looking for more ways to engage. The social space is one place many will likely find shoppers - who are already there sharing and looking for product... >>
Shopping cart abandonment has been a trial for etailers since e-stores were opened. Recently Dungarees tapped iGoDigital to help them re-engage cart abandoners - and revenue-per-session by nearly 500%. How did they do it?... >>
With the holiday shopping season just around the corner, many etailers are already planning how to better engage consumers. In 2010 online shoppers spent more than $34 billion during Q4; this year that number could be surpassed with some savvy... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...