News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
The 2012 summer months are well under-way and that means the 2012 Olympic Games are only a few weeks away. This year one platform is hoping to ease the engagement race for luxury-minded consumers while another has plans to make... >>
As more consumers engage through mobile devices marketers are looking for ways to engage, too. Whether through apps or mobile websites consumers are looking for content and information and three new options could help brands give consumers what they're looking... >>
When it comes to digital coupons, timing is everything. No surprise, really. There is a reason more coupons are released for the ingredients for pumpkin pie during the holidays for offline shoppers - because they're in-market for those items. A... >>
Two new releases in the mobile space may help brands engage with consumers at a more economical cost. Both toolsets are made up to create mobile applications for branded content, products and information; with more consumers connecting through mobile devices... >>
With local mobile ad revenues forecast to skyrocket to $2.8 billion in 2015, small and local businesses are quickly looking for their way in to the marketplace. According to data from BIA/Kelsey, local mobile ad revenues in the US will... >>
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....