News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
The 2012 summer months are well under-way and that means the 2012 Olympic Games are only a few weeks away. This year one platform is hoping to ease the engagement race for luxury-minded consumers while another has plans to make... >>
As more consumers engage through mobile devices marketers are looking for ways to engage, too. Whether through apps or mobile websites consumers are looking for content and information and three new options could help brands give consumers what they're looking... >>
When it comes to digital coupons, timing is everything. No surprise, really. There is a reason more coupons are released for the ingredients for pumpkin pie during the holidays for offline shoppers - because they're in-market for those items. A... >>
Two new releases in the mobile space may help brands engage with consumers at a more economical cost. Both toolsets are made up to create mobile applications for branded content, products and information; with more consumers connecting through mobile devices... >>
With local mobile ad revenues forecast to skyrocket to $2.8 billion in 2015, small and local businesses are quickly looking for their way in to the marketplace. According to data from BIA/Kelsey, local mobile ad revenues in the US will... >>
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...