News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
The 2012 summer months are well under-way and that means the 2012 Olympic Games are only a few weeks away. This year one platform is hoping to ease the engagement race for luxury-minded consumers while another has plans to make... >>
As more consumers engage through mobile devices marketers are looking for ways to engage, too. Whether through apps or mobile websites consumers are looking for content and information and three new options could help brands give consumers what they're looking... >>
When it comes to digital coupons, timing is everything. No surprise, really. There is a reason more coupons are released for the ingredients for pumpkin pie during the holidays for offline shoppers - because they're in-market for those items. A... >>
Two new releases in the mobile space may help brands engage with consumers at a more economical cost. Both toolsets are made up to create mobile applications for branded content, products and information; with more consumers connecting through mobile devices... >>
With local mobile ad revenues forecast to skyrocket to $2.8 billion in 2015, small and local businesses are quickly looking for their way in to the marketplace. According to data from BIA/Kelsey, local mobile ad revenues in the US will... >>
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...