News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
The 2012 summer months are well under-way and that means the 2012 Olympic Games are only a few weeks away. This year one platform is hoping to ease the engagement race for luxury-minded consumers while another has plans to make... >>
As more consumers engage through mobile devices marketers are looking for ways to engage, too. Whether through apps or mobile websites consumers are looking for content and information and three new options could help brands give consumers what they're looking... >>
When it comes to digital coupons, timing is everything. No surprise, really. There is a reason more coupons are released for the ingredients for pumpkin pie during the holidays for offline shoppers - because they're in-market for those items. A... >>
Two new releases in the mobile space may help brands engage with consumers at a more economical cost. Both toolsets are made up to create mobile applications for branded content, products and information; with more consumers connecting through mobile devices... >>
With local mobile ad revenues forecast to skyrocket to $2.8 billion in 2015, small and local businesses are quickly looking for their way in to the marketplace. According to data from BIA/Kelsey, local mobile ad revenues in the US will... >>
- Mobile video content more effective on publishers' website than social
- Email open rate in UK higher on tablets than US
- IAB: No YoY rise in UK ad-blocking
- Report: Over half of Millennials have or will use Bots
- Report: Finances key to engaging Boomers
- Top 3 tips to strengthen travel-based ad strategy
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...