News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
According to the U.S. Supermarket Shopper Digital Update, released by the Retail Feedback Group, just 25% of shoppers are 'friends' with their primary grocery store on social media. ... >>
In what they are calling a "world-first" a major UK supermarket is letting members of its loyalty scheme choose which products they would like to save money on. ... >>
As more and more people in the U.K use the Internet and mobile devices to do the weekly shop, the value of the online grocery market in the U.K. will double by 2015, according to the latest IGD Grocery Retail... >>
A new survey by research consultancy Shoppercentric has found that the recession is forcing British shoppers to stop and reconsider where and how they shop.... >>
- Study: Most believe personalization key to success
- Report: Most Amazon sellers looking for new marketplaces
- Study: Finance, saving important to Millenials
- Survey: More consumers want to be paperless
- Survey IDS when customers will share personal data
- Bing: Voice searches for hotels up 343% YoY
- Top 5 tips to take business paperless
- Snap Ads spend rises 593% QoQ
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...