News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
Earlier this year, selected Girl Scout troops in the U.S. began using mobile payment technology for cookie purchases. If recent sales figures are anything to go by, mobile payments will soon be adopted by more troops across the nation.... >>
The Internet has provided fundraisers with new opportunities to engage with donors and boost donations. New research from non-profit constituent engagement solutions provider, Convio, reveals that those who donate on- and offline are the most valuable. ... >>
As the organization celebrates 100 years of scouting for girls, this week also brings the announcement that Girl Scout troops in 23 States are now embracing mobile technology and accepting mobile payments for their fundraising cookies.... >>
New businesses, it seems, are forever looking for increased funding, customers and buzz. A new crowd-funding platform may help with all three areas. Called IndieGoGo, the platform helps put entrepreneurs in touch with funding sources, which increases their buzz and... >>
Just three months after hitting the 150 million user milestone in January, social networking behemoth Facebook has grown to over 200 million users thanks, in part, to a surge in social networking seniors. ... >>
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...