News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
Earlier this year, selected Girl Scout troops in the U.S. began using mobile payment technology for cookie purchases. If recent sales figures are anything to go by, mobile payments will soon be adopted by more troops across the nation.... >>
The Internet has provided fundraisers with new opportunities to engage with donors and boost donations. New research from non-profit constituent engagement solutions provider, Convio, reveals that those who donate on- and offline are the most valuable. ... >>
As the organization celebrates 100 years of scouting for girls, this week also brings the announcement that Girl Scout troops in 23 States are now embracing mobile technology and accepting mobile payments for their fundraising cookies.... >>
New businesses, it seems, are forever looking for increased funding, customers and buzz. A new crowd-funding platform may help with all three areas. Called IndieGoGo, the platform helps put entrepreneurs in touch with funding sources, which increases their buzz and... >>
Just three months after hitting the 150 million user milestone in January, social networking behemoth Facebook has grown to over 200 million users thanks, in part, to a surge in social networking seniors. ... >>
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...