News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Marketers wondering what all of the analytics across all of the advertising platforms means may get better insight from Responsys. The email marketing hub has partnered with Adobe to help email marketers better response rates - and better understand what... >>
When it comes to email marketing the truth is that many messages simply don't deliver. According to information from ReturnPath as well as a new study from Implix email is being heavily used by marketers but consumers aren't getting the... >>
Email marketers looking for more in-depth analysis of consumer list members may get exactly that from a new partnership between ClickTale and Contactology. The partnership gives email marketers the ability to see how consumers are interacting with the message and... >>
Email may be the grandparent of online marketing, but it is still relevant. Although rich media, online video and even interactive display ads are now making headlines, when marketers want tried-and-true response, most are still turning to email. Enter companies... >>
A new program from online marketing firm Lyris could spell the difference for marketers in the upcoming holiday season. Today, Lyris is launching "Cash for Email Clunkers" which helps marketers upgrade from untargeted mass messages to targeted, more efficient messages.... >>
If you're looking for another way to target specific regions, states or even cities check out the new tool from permission based email provider JangoMail. The geo-tracking tool allows marketers to determine the exact location of recipients, down to the... >>
A new service from JangoMail, a permission based email marketing company, could help email marketers better track and adjust email marketing campaigns. A trackable SMTP Relay functionality has been added so that marketers can track clicks, domain keys signing and... >>
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...