News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
On the whole, 2012 was a rough year for magazines. New figures released by the Publishers Information Bureau show total ad pages fell across most major magazine categories with just a few individual titles posting positive results.... >>
A popular print advertising format has become the latest to get the digital treatment. Popular Science is wooing advertisers with a new take on the 'belly band', due to appear on the cover of November's edition.... >>
New research from GfK MRI reveals that while magazine readers still enjoy the tactile experience of flicking through a magazine, many also prefer the personalization and click-to-buy features of digital publications.... >>
There's so much you can do on an iPad - email, gaming, browsing, reading magazines to name a few. Research from publishers Bonnier has found this plethora of activities distracts iPad users to the point where they have trouble focusing... >>
- Expert: How to use events as lead-gen
- Study: Brands keen on cross-channel but falling short
- Fraudlogix IDs 'least fraudulent' sites
- Are you EMV-ready? If not, it could prove costly.
- Who are the ad blockers and why are they blocking?
- Expert: EMV switch may not stop fraud
- Study: Families planning for Halloween
- New IAB guidelines to foster consumer trust in content marketing
Featured White Papers
- What should drive email Frequency
eDataSource compares certain quarterly email activity and engagement metrics across four similar retailers, based on our visibility into the email...
- The Design Advantage
Design is more than just an artistic endeavor. It is a philosophy and culture that influences every business decision. Companies...