News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
On the whole, 2012 was a rough year for magazines. New figures released by the Publishers Information Bureau show total ad pages fell across most major magazine categories with just a few individual titles posting positive results.... >>
A popular print advertising format has become the latest to get the digital treatment. Popular Science is wooing advertisers with a new take on the 'belly band', due to appear on the cover of November's edition.... >>
New research from GfK MRI reveals that while magazine readers still enjoy the tactile experience of flicking through a magazine, many also prefer the personalization and click-to-buy features of digital publications.... >>
There's so much you can do on an iPad - email, gaming, browsing, reading magazines to name a few. Research from publishers Bonnier has found this plethora of activities distracts iPad users to the point where they have trouble focusing... >>
- Customer experience to be key brand differentiator by 2020
- The differences between American, European ads and why they matter
- Study: Online video pushing hungry people to burger chains
- Google's HTTPS ranking signal has little to no effect
- 'Huge landmark' as ecommerce mobile traffic overtakes desktop
- Happy birthday, email! Now, what can you do for me?
- Poll: Phone fraud tops $8 billion mark in America
- Webtrends: Top 3 tips to improve online bookings
Featured White Papers
- Expert Panel: Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
During SXSW Interactive, we gathered a team of five leading brand strategists to answer the five most pressing social questions...
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...