News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
On the whole, 2012 was a rough year for magazines. New figures released by the Publishers Information Bureau show total ad pages fell across most major magazine categories with just a few individual titles posting positive results.... >>
A popular print advertising format has become the latest to get the digital treatment. Popular Science is wooing advertisers with a new take on the 'belly band', due to appear on the cover of November's edition.... >>
New research from GfK MRI reveals that while magazine readers still enjoy the tactile experience of flicking through a magazine, many also prefer the personalization and click-to-buy features of digital publications.... >>
There's so much you can do on an iPad - email, gaming, browsing, reading magazines to name a few. Research from publishers Bonnier has found this plethora of activities distracts iPad users to the point where they have trouble focusing... >>
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...