News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
It's no secret that content is one key to engaging consumers. According to a new TrapIt survey most (82%) of marketers believe content, specifically visual content, is the key to engaging shoppers, but many also admit it is harder to... >>
This week marks two big pushes in the online space: a data platform is moving into the international space while a content curation platform launches for domestic brands.... >>
Throughout 2011 and 2012 brands and publishers saw content take a huge step forward as more consumers looked to the web for information. Now content is taking another step forward - into a kind of engagement potential, especially in the... >>
According to a recent report most B2B brands are using content to connect with their leads and existing customers. This, of course, is putting more emphasis on creating unique, engaging content. One expert suggests the best way to remain informed... >>
Online content marketing platform Curata is changing the way some brands create and distribute their content. As more consumers move online, they're looking for content in the online space - and they aren't just looking for newspaper or magazine stories.... >>
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...