News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
It's no secret that content is one key to engaging consumers. According to a new TrapIt survey most (82%) of marketers believe content, specifically visual content, is the key to engaging shoppers, but many also admit it is harder to... >>
This week marks two big pushes in the online space: a data platform is moving into the international space while a content curation platform launches for domestic brands.... >>
Throughout 2011 and 2012 brands and publishers saw content take a huge step forward as more consumers looked to the web for information. Now content is taking another step forward - into a kind of engagement potential, especially in the... >>
According to a recent report most B2B brands are using content to connect with their leads and existing customers. This, of course, is putting more emphasis on creating unique, engaging content. One expert suggests the best way to remain informed... >>
Online content marketing platform Curata is changing the way some brands create and distribute their content. As more consumers move online, they're looking for content in the online space - and they aren't just looking for newspaper or magazine stories.... >>
- Translation challenges stymying online communication
- Mobile Roundup: Commerce, security options released
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...