News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
A lack of tools to measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising campaigns leaves some marketers hesitant to embrace the channel. Realizing this, Google has launched a calculator that will help businesses measure mobile's impact.... >>
With more and more advertisers using rich media in display advertising, the success of an ad can't be pinned down to just click-through rates. Instead, a wider variety of metrics is required to establish to what extent consumers are engaged.... >>
Among today's marketers, social media marketing is becoming more and more important, with many diverting portions of their direct marketing budgets towards the online channel, according to a new survey of 1,068 marketing professionals around the globe.... >>
Google have introduced a new feature for those running display ad campaigns on their Content Network. Now, not only can advertisers track conversion from clicks, but also from an ad view.... >>
In an attempt to bring consistency to the measurement of social media campaigns, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has released a document detailing social media metrics and definitions. ... >>
Spending on online video advertising is expected to rise over the next couple of years, according to a new report from online video ad network, LiveRail. ... >>
If you’ve ever had to justify the use of online video, or have wanted to track performance beyond knowing how many times a clip has been viewed, then you might be interested in a new and innovative solution.... >>
If your online campaign isn't performing as well as hoped it could be because of errors made before the campaign began. The majority of marketers aren't following the best practices set up to help online advertisers meet the needs of... >>
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...