News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
A lack of tools to measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising campaigns leaves some marketers hesitant to embrace the channel. Realizing this, Google has launched a calculator that will help businesses measure mobile's impact.... >>
With more and more advertisers using rich media in display advertising, the success of an ad can't be pinned down to just click-through rates. Instead, a wider variety of metrics is required to establish to what extent consumers are engaged.... >>
Among today's marketers, social media marketing is becoming more and more important, with many diverting portions of their direct marketing budgets towards the online channel, according to a new survey of 1,068 marketing professionals around the globe.... >>
Google have introduced a new feature for those running display ad campaigns on their Content Network. Now, not only can advertisers track conversion from clicks, but also from an ad view.... >>
In an attempt to bring consistency to the measurement of social media campaigns, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has released a document detailing social media metrics and definitions. ... >>
Spending on online video advertising is expected to rise over the next couple of years, according to a new report from online video ad network, LiveRail. ... >>
If you’ve ever had to justify the use of online video, or have wanted to track performance beyond knowing how many times a clip has been viewed, then you might be interested in a new and innovative solution.... >>
If your online campaign isn't performing as well as hoped it could be because of errors made before the campaign began. The majority of marketers aren't following the best practices set up to help online advertisers meet the needs of... >>
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...