News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
A lack of tools to measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising campaigns leaves some marketers hesitant to embrace the channel. Realizing this, Google has launched a calculator that will help businesses measure mobile's impact.... >>
With more and more advertisers using rich media in display advertising, the success of an ad can't be pinned down to just click-through rates. Instead, a wider variety of metrics is required to establish to what extent consumers are engaged.... >>
Among today's marketers, social media marketing is becoming more and more important, with many diverting portions of their direct marketing budgets towards the online channel, according to a new survey of 1,068 marketing professionals around the globe.... >>
Google have introduced a new feature for those running display ad campaigns on their Content Network. Now, not only can advertisers track conversion from clicks, but also from an ad view.... >>
In an attempt to bring consistency to the measurement of social media campaigns, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has released a document detailing social media metrics and definitions. ... >>
Spending on online video advertising is expected to rise over the next couple of years, according to a new report from online video ad network, LiveRail. ... >>
If you’ve ever had to justify the use of online video, or have wanted to track performance beyond knowing how many times a clip has been viewed, then you might be interested in a new and innovative solution.... >>
If your online campaign isn't performing as well as hoped it could be because of errors made before the campaign began. The majority of marketers aren't following the best practices set up to help online advertisers meet the needs of... >>
- The most shared video clips depend on region
- Top tax tips that will protect your information
- Report: Millennials spending more time with UGC
- New AdWords format includes detailed consumer opinion data
- Quarter of UK's top finance brands have no mobile website, apps
- Report reveals men's emerging role in household supermarket shopping chore
- How data will impact businesses in 2014
- Report: Social pushing coupon search, use
Featured White Papers
- Choosing the Best Web CMS for Customer Experience Management
In this paper, learn how to choose the right CMS for you and your business from the eyes of a...
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....