News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
If you're new to the social networking space or are just beginning to research the benefits of branding a social site to interact with consumers, a new tool from Wildfire could help. The technology company has released a tool which... >>
According to a recent study Generation Y continues to be a question mark when it comes to social marketing. Researchers with the study found that while Generation Y visits branded or fan pages on social networks less than half actually... >>
Have you created a micro-site for a specific brand's campaign? How about more than one micro-site? If so you may be doing more harm than good because the content and keywords for different campaigns may be competing against themselves. ... >>
Publishers may be all about the content but they are no longer only about the content. Publishing powerhouses Gannett and Meredith have tapped social platform Ripple6 to create branded social sites to go along with their existing publisher sites. ... >>
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...