News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Reports are surfacing in the Australian press today about a record fine served on a company for sending out hundreds of thousands of email messages that breach the Spam Act.... >>
The humble hashtag packs a lot more media punch than its often given credit for. It can insert a Tweet into the heart of an ongoing conversation, or entice Followers to more actively engage.... >>
In a bid to improve its reputation with both consumers and merchants, industry trade association the Global Daily Deal Association (GDDA) has produced a voluntary, self-regulatory code of conduct. But not all are on-board.... >>
Have you ever wondered why you've been "Unfollowed" on Twitter? An Econsultancy poll reveals the most common reasons why you might see your Follower count dwindle.... >>
This month sees the launch of a brand new global trade organization known as the "Mobile Marketing Research Association," or MMRA.... >>
Email marketers know what they should be doing to maintain best practice and increase deliverability, opens, clicks and conversions, but few are actually doing it, according to the most recent of eROI’s quarterly email marketing studies. ... >>
In response to FTC scrutiny and industry feedback, the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Lead Generation Committee today announced the release of new best practice guidelines for advertisers and publishers.... >>
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...