News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
Officials in the U.K. and across the pond in the U.S. are investigating whether or not behavioral advertising and individually-targeted prices on the Internet violate the rights of consumers.... >>
Anxiety about privacy could stunt the growth of Internet advertising as consumers and regulators continue to learn more about behavioral tracking.... >>
AOL expands on Tacoda's existing online campaign to educate their users on the use of behavioral targeting in advertising, and the benefits associated with it. ... >>
Consumer-privacy advocates are holding a press conference tomorrow, just two days before the Federal Trade Commission holds a workshop dedicated to ad targeting and Internet privacy. ... >>
Behavioral targeting is more effective than contextual advertising, according to new study by Revenue Science.... >>
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...