News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
In an attempt to bring consistency to the measurement of social media campaigns, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has released a document detailing social media metrics and definitions. ... >>
The most popular iPhone and iPod Touch application has been downloaded by a third of all users, according to comScore, and almost half of the top 25 applications are games.... >>
comScore is addressing the need for marketers to be able to track the reach of distributed web content by significantly extending their existing Media Metrix service.... >>
The complex management and technology needed to run large search advertising campaigns is impeding the growth of the category, according to recently released research from Marin Software/JupiterResearch. ... >>
A couple of Internet entrepreneurs are launching an ad network for Facebook applications, giving advertisers access to the social network’s millions of users.... >>
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...