News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
Analysis of advertising campaigns becomes more important each day as more people logon to the World Wide Web, stay engaged with content and social networks via mobile devices and use devices in-store to research products.... >>
BizReport | October 17, 2012
YouTube has introduced a number of new tools to their analytics suite, including the ability to see how long viewers spend watching video content. ... >>
Consumers are spending less time on a website but more money, according to new research from data visualization startup SumAll. ... >>
With the purchase of interclick in December last year, all the pieces were in place for Yahoo's upcoming ad solution that crunches big data - Genome.... >>
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...