News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
In a recent study, Infolinks found that less than 5% of consumers felt advertising was 'relevant' to them. Without that relevance, consumers won't engage with ads. How can advertisers change this trend?... >>
With all the changes to the online and mobile marketplaces, businesses need a crash course in marketing effectiveness. Enter a new solution from Constant Contact which pushes education as part of the marketing solution. ... >>
With the wealth of online data available, most brands should show strong growth through 2013, correct? Not necessarily. While data is readily available many businesses don't have plans in place to capitalize on insights and that is a big problem... >>
While a growing number of consumers are moving online to stay current with news or shop, those consumers aren't necessarily engaging with ads while in the online space. This demo is also largely unreachable through television or other 'traditional' methods.... >>
It's often a violation of an agreed insertion order (IO), but it still happens. According to new data released by brand protection firm AdSafe, 6 - 7% of ads are affected by ad collision. ... >>
The 2012 summer months are well under-way and that means the 2012 Olympic Games are only a few weeks away. This year one platform is hoping to ease the engagement race for luxury-minded consumers while another has plans to make... >>
Proponents of Real Time Bidding (RTB) say it puts the right before the right consumer are the right time. Opponents say doesn't work properly. The key, of course, is somewhere in the middle and that 'you need more that a... >>
Looking for a bigger return on those email or social marketing investments? Include both email and social initiatives in the campaign finds new research from VerticalResponse. In a new study, the company reports open rates increase when brands use a... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...