News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
According to new data released by Adform, CPM rates for real-time bidding inventory have doubled in the past year with ads on tablets attracting the highest engagement and click-through rates. ... >>
Over two years ago, the search-engine behemoth proposed to demonstrate how it could help, and not hinder, newspapers sell print advertising to the hundreds of thousands of small merchants who buy online ads from Google. By introducing Google Print Ads,... >>
Ben Edelman, an ad researcher and assistant professor at Harvard's Business School, has accused Right Media of knowingly allowing the sale of deceptive ads on its exchange. ... >>
First came click-to-buy on YouTube, then AdSense for Games and now Google has been spotted placing text ads on Google Maps.... >>
A simple-to-use online advertising search engine has been launched. The site is aimed at small to medium sized businesses wishing to manage their own ad placements.... >>
AOL’s Platform-A has announced the launch of a spot marketplace that will provide an online spot advertising market for display advertising. ... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...