News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Despite social media and mobile use skyrocketing, advertisers are only committing a small amount of their ad spend to the channels, according to new data released by interactive agency, Razorfish.... >>
As marketers move budgets online, Internet ad spending in the U.S. is expected to increase by over 10% this year, according to eMarketer.... >>
A top Google executive has made the bold claim that 50% of advertising will be digital in the next five years as advertisers move more of their budgets towards online and mobile activity.... >>
Behavioral targeting may have proven to be a highly engaging form of advertising, but rising concerns about consumer privacy has many marketers questioning the process. And holding back ad dollars from behaviorally targeted advertising. That, according to a recent report... >>
Earlier this month GroupM released an optimistically revised forecast for a number of ad markets across the globe. Today, ZenithOptimedia released a similarly optimistic outlook for worldwide advertising spend this year and next, particularly online.... >>
Even though video gaming has, thus far, been recession resilient, one of the industry's major in-game advertising companies is in trouble.... >>
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...