News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Despite social media and mobile use skyrocketing, advertisers are only committing a small amount of their ad spend to the channels, according to new data released by interactive agency, Razorfish.... >>
As marketers move budgets online, Internet ad spending in the U.S. is expected to increase by over 10% this year, according to eMarketer.... >>
A top Google executive has made the bold claim that 50% of advertising will be digital in the next five years as advertisers move more of their budgets towards online and mobile activity.... >>
Behavioral targeting may have proven to be a highly engaging form of advertising, but rising concerns about consumer privacy has many marketers questioning the process. And holding back ad dollars from behaviorally targeted advertising. That, according to a recent report... >>
Earlier this month GroupM released an optimistically revised forecast for a number of ad markets across the globe. Today, ZenithOptimedia released a similarly optimistic outlook for worldwide advertising spend this year and next, particularly online.... >>
Even though video gaming has, thus far, been recession resilient, one of the industry's major in-game advertising companies is in trouble.... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...