News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
In the first quarter of 2014, marketing and analytics hub Turn notes a shift: toward programmatic. According to their new Advertising Intelligence Index programmatic options across the online space - and outside the traditional display realm - are heating up.... >>
Real-time data provider Turn and data and analytics engine eXelate will integrate features beginning this morning to give marketers a better look into the online space. eXelate's data will be used within the Turn Audience Platform, offering the ability to... >>
American consumers watched nearly 20 hours of online video content in September 2011 so it's no wonder video continues to be a hot topic for brands. New data from Jun Group may lead video advertisers to even more engagement while... >>
A new collaborative study sheds light on real time bidding (RTB) opportunities, with the key takeaways being a 64% lift in revenue for publishers and a 749% performance increase for advertisers using real time bidding. The study included real time... >>
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
- Reports: Mobile economy flourishing
- Top 3 trends to push marketers ahead in 2015
- Consumers want marketing email based on previous purchases
- Kenshoo highlights rise in Facebook ad spend
- Study: Americans don't understand their health plan
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...