News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
3 Tag Results
3 result(s) displayed (1 - 3):
Real-time data provider Turn and data and analytics engine eXelate will integrate features beginning this morning to give marketers a better look into the online space. eXelate's data will be used within the Turn Audience Platform, offering the ability to... >>
American consumers watched nearly 20 hours of online video content in September 2011 so it's no wonder video continues to be a hot topic for brands. New data from Jun Group may lead video advertisers to even more engagement while... >>
A new collaborative study sheds light on real time bidding (RTB) opportunities, with the key takeaways being a 64% lift in revenue for publishers and a 749% performance increase for advertisers using real time bidding. The study included real time... >>
- Report reveals men's emerging role in household supermarket shopping chore
- How data will impact businesses in 2014
- Report: Social pushing coupon search, use
- Platforms enhance mobile experience
- Few marketers plan for social media negativity
- Report highlights mobile's role in hotel customer experience
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....