News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
3 Tag Results
3 result(s) displayed (1 - 3):
Real-time data provider Turn and data and analytics engine eXelate will integrate features beginning this morning to give marketers a better look into the online space. eXelate's data will be used within the Turn Audience Platform, offering the ability to... >>
American consumers watched nearly 20 hours of online video content in September 2011 so it's no wonder video continues to be a hot topic for brands. New data from Jun Group may lead video advertisers to even more engagement while... >>
A new collaborative study sheds light on real time bidding (RTB) opportunities, with the key takeaways being a 64% lift in revenue for publishers and a 749% performance increase for advertisers using real time bidding. The study included real time... >>
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...