News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
The screen displayed during Skype audio calls has been re-zoned as advertising real estate. Non-subscribers and those without Skype Credits will now be presented with targeted ads that Skype hope will work their way into the conversation. ... >>
A few years ago just a few American Internet users were making phone calls online. According to the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project the number of people taking advantage of online phone calling has risen significantly.... >>
Skype has announced plans to monetize its millions of monthly users by integrating large display ads within its free video calling platform. ... >>
According to a new report from eMarketer, broadband Internet access will reach 50% of U.S. households in 2007. Why is this an important number? Because more and more of these homes are using the value-added perks that broadband access brings.... >>
New software from free talker Skype is testing user friendly click-to-call features with an e-commerce bent as well as group chat for blogs. ... >>
Skype, the VoIP company that originally launched as a consumer venture, is increasingly being touted by professional online marketers as indispensable to their marketing efforts. A major deterrant however is Skype’s invisible security protocol. Now, an external company has created... >>
Internet communications company Skype, owned by online auctioneer eBay, has launched a free calling service for Macintosh users. This early version of their web-based calling software lets Mac users place free calls to other online users.... >>
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
- Reports show what worked and didn't over Thanksgiving
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...