News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
The screen displayed during Skype audio calls has been re-zoned as advertising real estate. Non-subscribers and those without Skype Credits will now be presented with targeted ads that Skype hope will work their way into the conversation. ... >>
A few years ago just a few American Internet users were making phone calls online. According to the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project the number of people taking advantage of online phone calling has risen significantly.... >>
Skype has announced plans to monetize its millions of monthly users by integrating large display ads within its free video calling platform. ... >>
According to a new report from eMarketer, broadband Internet access will reach 50% of U.S. households in 2007. Why is this an important number? Because more and more of these homes are using the value-added perks that broadband access brings.... >>
New software from free talker Skype is testing user friendly click-to-call features with an e-commerce bent as well as group chat for blogs. ... >>
Skype, the VoIP company that originally launched as a consumer venture, is increasingly being touted by professional online marketers as indispensable to their marketing efforts. A major deterrant however is Skype’s invisible security protocol. Now, an external company has created... >>
Internet communications company Skype, owned by online auctioneer eBay, has launched a free calling service for Macintosh users. This early version of their web-based calling software lets Mac users place free calls to other online users.... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...