News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Three new releases in the online space this week will give online brands more options when it comes to 'talking' to consumers in a way that will engage. Here are the details:... >>
Lots of new additions to the online ad space this week - including upgraded intelligence options that should help brands better target consumers and better control their budgets.... >>
A trio of announcements this week should help both small and large businesses push engagement and relevance. Here's how:... >>
This week come two new tools set up to help brands better engage in the online space. From Topsy, a social tool set up to help find in-market shoppers, and from SiteScout and API set up help brands build their... >>
What do an online acquisition, news of record growth and a new getting started guide have in common? The three moves should help brands get an early handle on 2013 - which could help bottom lines as we move toward... >>
It seems new malvertising strains and botnets are identified each week. The problem is worrisome, but backburnered by many brands and marketers because they don't know how to fight back. Enter the Rubicon Project and it's acquision of SiteScout, a... >>
- Is your branded content memorable?
- Study: Most believe personalization key to success
- Report: Most Amazon sellers looking for new marketplaces
- Study: Finance, saving important to Millenials
- Survey: More consumers want to be paperless
- Survey IDS when customers will share personal data
- Bing: Voice searches for hotels up 343% YoY
- Top 5 tips to take business paperless
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...