News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Two new releases this month are set up to improve advertisers real time bidding (RTB) experiences. For both the online and mobile spaces, these platform releases will offer new ways for brands to ensure their ads are seen at the... >>
Two ad platforms are reporting substantial growth thanks to real time bidding. RTB options give brands more control over how ads are served to consumers in the online space. Both Jumptap and Rocket Fuel platforms have shown strong growth with... >>
2012 showed brands how they needed to change to remain relevant with consumers. From creating an immersive social profile to offering additional content through 'traditional' advertising. Diaz Nesamoney weighs in on those trends - and how they may change in... >>
Nothing says mobile like real time information, and according to the latest Adfonic AdSnap, real time bidding (RTB) within mobile is pushing click through rates and improving overall ad performance. The verticals most likely to be impacting by mobile RTB... >>
Look for more spending on real time bidding (RTB) inventory in the coming months. That according to new data from Index Platform and Casale Media. However, even with more interest in RTB ad buyers say they want more control over... >>
Two reports - one a forecast and one a recap of Q1 2012 show strong impetus for both real time bidding and mobile advertising. According to Strategy Analytics mobile advertising should suprass $4 billion this year, and from Accordant Media... >>
As people across the globe become connected to the Internet, advertisers are pushing more dollars into a specific area: real-time bidding (RTB). According to a new PubMatic report the global RTB spend should surpass $6 billion by 2015 as advertisers... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...