News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
New data out from Qumu shows one area employees find lacking at work: Video portals. Especially for those employees collaborating on reports, campaigns or other brand content, the survey found nearly 80% are interested in video collaboration tools but only... >>
When it comes to viewing online video, slow upload times and skipping content are big problems, especially for professional users. In fact, new data from Qumu finds that 94% of in-app video viewers want more support for video while more... >>
When it comes to the online business space, look for more companies to head for the clouds. New data out from Qumu finds a growing number of IT pros have plans to push their companies into the cloud in the... >>
Smartphones are a convenience. New smartphone releases are anticipated and researched and find crowds of consumers looking to upgrade. But a new trend is also emerging - the trend of minor annoyance. New data from Harris Interactive and Qumu finds... >>
Do you watch online video while at work? Over two-thirds of Americans do, according to a new infographic published by Wistia. Maybe you're one of the 42% who prefer to nip to the toilet for a sneaky peek?... >>
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...