News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Two additions to the mobile space may help brands enhance consumer loyalty through mobile messaging and apps. ... >>
All consumers like to share the deals they've found online with friends and family; many of those conversations take place in the social space. But for one demographic, the social aspect of shopping is growing quickly - and may be... >>
Two new partnerships are putting more emphasis on the social space: one by allowing simplified eGifting and the other by tapping into social loyalty. ... >>
Mother's Day has passed but that doesn't mean advertisers need to give up on engaging moms for the next 365 days. New data out from PunchTab offers insight into how brands can do a better job of engaging moms, even... >>
Gamification, or offering consumers rewards, virtual or physical goods, in exchange for some type of interaction is growing in popularity. With more people engaging with ads through social media, a space where they've become accustomed to playing online games, it... >>
Two platforms are using the social space to improve customer loyalty and overall brand reach - and helping brands see increased engagement in the process. Here's how:... >>
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
- Brands: Why Facebook ads may not be a cure-all
- Studies: Web performance impacting experience, Responsive Design slowing mobile sites
- Retailers lose a third of consumers through in-store smartphone use
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...