News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
With just 150 days until Christmas and summer still evident for many in the northern hemisphere, what does one of the world's largest and most luxurious department stores do? It opens up the doors to its festive store.... >>
Even for brands not in London for the 2012 Olympic Games, there is a chance to use the games to engage interested viewers. There will be live streamed events, clips from local and national news entities and other opportunities. Yahoo... >>
It is imperative that brands wishing to reach viewers of the 2012 Olympic Games consider those viewers' use of mobile devices because, says new research commissioned by mobile marketing firm Velti, this year will see much Olympic content viewed on... >>
The 2012 London Olympics will see a huge influx of visitors to the UK, many of which will be lining the pockets of businesses up and down the country. But, according to the Livebookings European Dining Index, many restaurants in... >>
The Olympics is generating increased interest from budget-conscious foreigners looking to save money when they visit the UK for the games. ... >>
The Olympic pull had an effect on consumers during the month of February, with many logging on to watch highlights, value-added content or to check the standings of their favorite teams, sports and individuals. According to metrics firm comScore Yahoo,... >>
If you are planning your 2012 Olympics advertising campaign and you intend to use a combination of such words as “medal”, “gold”, “summer” or even “game” then think again. The 2006 London Olympic Games and Paralympics Games Act won’t allow... >>
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...