News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
When it comes to the social space more and more consumers are looking to social networks to stay in contact with their favorite brands. But, it seems, one demographic is more likely than others to turn to social - that... >>
Whether watching because it was the last game for Baltimore Ravens' famed linebacker Ray Lewis or for brands' ingenious commercials, the bulk of Super Bowl watchers were also engaging via mobile devices. They were tweeting about spectaculars plays - and... >>
When it comes to customer service, a dedicated phone line doesn't top the list of consumer demands any longer. According to new data from NM Incite people want immediate action - not to wait on hold for long periods of... >>
As the 2012 Presidential Election heats up in the US, data from NM Incite shows the social sphere may have a bigger impact than expected. According to their data in three of the four 2010 election races studied, the candidate... >>
According to comScore's 2012 Mobile Future in Focus report businesses - and consumers - will look more to the mobile screen in the upcoming year. And that mobile screen won't just be on a smartphone. Tablets and their 'fourth' screen,... >>
As more consumers adopt smartphones and add data plans to their monthly bills, they are changing the way they engage with businesses, content and information providers. Read on to learn what mobile devices are gaining buzz and how mobile users... >>
New stats out from NM Incite the buzz surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday peaked on Black Friday; there was a 15% year over year increase in the buzz surrounding over these terms. As for what kind of buzz, 7%... >>
Traditional television viewing may be decreasing thanks to the streaming of shows online as well as an increase in DVRs, but technology is making it easier for people to shift their viewing habits. One interesting finding from NM Incite and... >>
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...