News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Online video is raging around the globe. From viewers on computers to mobile devices, more and more content is consumed through video outlets each month. In Latin America, the trends look like this:... >>
When it comes to staying connected, Latin American's want connections. That according to new release from metrics firm comScore, which found that the online population increased 15% in 2010 for the region. The highest growth rates included Colombia and Venezuela.... >>
When it comes to engaging the Brazilian populace, smart marketers may want to skip over display ads and go straight to the video sponsorships. According to a recent report from comScore 6 out of 7 Brazilian consumers watched online video... >>
Search engines are still getting hits, but in Latin America social networks are beginning to push into the top slots. According to new information from comScore, Facebook is nearing the top for most-visited website in both Mexico and Chile.... >>
China and India have both witnessed huge growth in Internet users in recent times. Now it looks like it's Latin America's turn to push the global online population figure toward the next billion. ... >>
Yahoo is the destination of choice for U.S. Hispanics and the portal is being revamped to offer more relevant marketing opportunities across the site and to give marketers access to all Hispanics regardless of their language or location.... >>
comScore has released the first report on Latin American Internet usage and discovered a preference for Microsoft sites over Google.... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...