News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
According to new data out from the Custora Pulse Cyber Monday sales increase 18% (YoY), making it the largest single-day shopping total in ecommerce history. What's more, it wasn't just PC-based shoppers adding to the total; one in three sales... >>
Cyber Monday may only just be in the books, but early data out from sources indicates the shopping day could hit another record high. This after Black Friday online sales surpasses the $1 billion mark for the first time just... >>
There is a new record in the ecommerce world: $1 billion for Black Friday. According to comScore for the first time online sales passed the $1 billion mark on Black Friday, which indicates online shopping may have another record holiday... >>
While the Internet is providing more sales opportunities every day for brands around the globe, it isn't helping in some other respects. New data out from Red Prairie indicates most brands aren't efficiently prepared for product recalls.... >>
The big shopping rush may be over, but retailers across the US believe there is still money to be spent, and they are banking most of that cash is coming from gifted gift cards. According to Responsys about 22% of... >>
E-tailers have been slow to incorporate customer reviews and ratings in their websites for fear of doing more damage than good, but new research shows, it can benefit business and increase sales.... >>
After a 10 year absence, IBM makes a comeback in Las Vegas show.... >>
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...