News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
According to new data out from the Custora Pulse Cyber Monday sales increase 18% (YoY), making it the largest single-day shopping total in ecommerce history. What's more, it wasn't just PC-based shoppers adding to the total; one in three sales... >>
Cyber Monday may only just be in the books, but early data out from sources indicates the shopping day could hit another record high. This after Black Friday online sales surpasses the $1 billion mark for the first time just... >>
There is a new record in the ecommerce world: $1 billion for Black Friday. According to comScore for the first time online sales passed the $1 billion mark on Black Friday, which indicates online shopping may have another record holiday... >>
While the Internet is providing more sales opportunities every day for brands around the globe, it isn't helping in some other respects. New data out from Red Prairie indicates most brands aren't efficiently prepared for product recalls.... >>
The big shopping rush may be over, but retailers across the US believe there is still money to be spent, and they are banking most of that cash is coming from gifted gift cards. According to Responsys about 22% of... >>
E-tailers have been slow to incorporate customer reviews and ratings in their websites for fear of doing more damage than good, but new research shows, it can benefit business and increase sales.... >>
After a 10 year absence, IBM makes a comeback in Las Vegas show.... >>
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...