News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
According to new data out from the Custora Pulse Cyber Monday sales increase 18% (YoY), making it the largest single-day shopping total in ecommerce history. What's more, it wasn't just PC-based shoppers adding to the total; one in three sales... >>
Cyber Monday may only just be in the books, but early data out from sources indicates the shopping day could hit another record high. This after Black Friday online sales surpasses the $1 billion mark for the first time just... >>
There is a new record in the ecommerce world: $1 billion for Black Friday. According to comScore for the first time online sales passed the $1 billion mark on Black Friday, which indicates online shopping may have another record holiday... >>
While the Internet is providing more sales opportunities every day for brands around the globe, it isn't helping in some other respects. New data out from Red Prairie indicates most brands aren't efficiently prepared for product recalls.... >>
The big shopping rush may be over, but retailers across the US believe there is still money to be spent, and they are banking most of that cash is coming from gifted gift cards. According to Responsys about 22% of... >>
E-tailers have been slow to incorporate customer reviews and ratings in their websites for fear of doing more damage than good, but new research shows, it can benefit business and increase sales.... >>
After a 10 year absence, IBM makes a comeback in Las Vegas show.... >>
- The most shared video clips depend on region
- Top tax tips that will protect your information
- Report: Millennials spending more time with UGC
- New AdWords format includes detailed consumer opinion data
- Quarter of UK's top finance brands have no mobile website, apps
- Report reveals men's emerging role in household supermarket shopping chore
- How data will impact businesses in 2014
- Report: Social pushing coupon search, use
Featured White Papers
- Choosing the Best Web CMS for Customer Experience Management
In this paper, learn how to choose the right CMS for you and your business from the eyes of a...
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....