News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
According to new data out from the Custora Pulse Cyber Monday sales increase 18% (YoY), making it the largest single-day shopping total in ecommerce history. What's more, it wasn't just PC-based shoppers adding to the total; one in three sales... >>
Cyber Monday may only just be in the books, but early data out from sources indicates the shopping day could hit another record high. This after Black Friday online sales surpasses the $1 billion mark for the first time just... >>
There is a new record in the ecommerce world: $1 billion for Black Friday. According to comScore for the first time online sales passed the $1 billion mark on Black Friday, which indicates online shopping may have another record holiday... >>
While the Internet is providing more sales opportunities every day for brands around the globe, it isn't helping in some other respects. New data out from Red Prairie indicates most brands aren't efficiently prepared for product recalls.... >>
The big shopping rush may be over, but retailers across the US believe there is still money to be spent, and they are banking most of that cash is coming from gifted gift cards. According to Responsys about 22% of... >>
E-tailers have been slow to incorporate customer reviews and ratings in their websites for fear of doing more damage than good, but new research shows, it can benefit business and increase sales.... >>
After a 10 year absence, IBM makes a comeback in Las Vegas show.... >>
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...