News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
In a new partnership media hub Travora will begin exclusively selling ad inventory from mobile network HopStop. Travora will sell both web and mobile inventory for the location based network.... >>
Mobile ad platforms are going hyper-local in 2012. In response to the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, advertisers are looking for more ways to engage with consumers, especially to drive traffic to store locations. Two new offerings should offer additional... >>
As more consumers adopt smartphones and add data plans to their monthly bills, they are changing the way they engage with businesses, content and information providers. Read on to learn what mobile devices are gaining buzz and how mobile users... >>
A new release from HopStop is likely to get a lot of attention from local businesses from the price-point alone. It's free. The new offering allows small and local businesses within New York's 5 boroughs to create and launch geo-targeted... >>
Brands are flocking to a new app in the mobile space. From HopStop, the mobile and commuter friendly app helps consumers stay in touch with brands they like through mobile content and information.... >>
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...