News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
In a new partnership media hub Travora will begin exclusively selling ad inventory from mobile network HopStop. Travora will sell both web and mobile inventory for the location based network.... >>
Mobile ad platforms are going hyper-local in 2012. In response to the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, advertisers are looking for more ways to engage with consumers, especially to drive traffic to store locations. Two new offerings should offer additional... >>
As more consumers adopt smartphones and add data plans to their monthly bills, they are changing the way they engage with businesses, content and information providers. Read on to learn what mobile devices are gaining buzz and how mobile users... >>
A new release from HopStop is likely to get a lot of attention from local businesses from the price-point alone. It's free. The new offering allows small and local businesses within New York's 5 boroughs to create and launch geo-targeted... >>
Brands are flocking to a new app in the mobile space. From HopStop, the mobile and commuter friendly app helps consumers stay in touch with brands they like through mobile content and information.... >>
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
- Weekend Shopping Roundup: Mobile hot, social is not
- Top 3 tips to improve SMB security
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...