News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
When it comes to online customer service in the UK via social channels, it seems the lights are on but no-one's listening. Despite more customers turning to social media channels to air their complaints or ask questions, the vast majority... >>
France may well be the home of fine wines, but when it comes to putting wineries on social media the American's have the upper hand, reveals a survey of hundreds of wineries by ABLE Social Media Marketing. ... >>
Consumers in the U.K have already started their online Christmas shopping and traffic is up on October, according to a recent survey from comScore.... >>
Despite the slow adoption of online marketing and advertising by French businesses, a new report finds that France is now emerging as one of the leading Internet advertisers in Europe.... >>
According to a poll taken at an e-commerce affiliate conference in Las Vegas, 87 percent of companies would like to sell to non-U.S. markets. ... >>
With the largest percentage penetration of broadband in the world, the Europeans are embracing the internet and online shopping.... >>
More copyright grief for Google, but this time it’s not via YouTube.... >>
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...