News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Want to know which brands on Facebook have the most loyal Fans? A new dashboard from a Facebook Insights Preferred Marketing Developer can tell you just that.... >>
Brands may be relishing their success with social networks, but if they fail to sustain interest through quality content and value to consumers they may find themselves in a very lonely space.... >>
Does your company need a website? This question is being asked in boardrooms around the globe as figures and consumer behavior suggests websites are losing out to Facebook Pages.... >>
You've got a Facebook Page and you're engaging with your Fans, but are you doing any business directly through the social network? The implementation of something as simple as a gift card tab could greatly enhance the monetization of your... >>
A social media start up claims to have measured click-through rates for Facebook wall posts and found them to be significantly better than the average email or display ad campaign.... >>
If you wanted to advertise to Facebook members would you a) engage them, b) entertain them or c) both? The answer is c) - polling ads. ... >>
What purpose will your Facebook fan page serve? Is your goal to disseminate information to your fans, to entertain or to engage them? It should not be any one of these - it should be all of them.... >>
According to recent research by interactive marketing agency Rosetta, over half of 100 leading retailers surveyed have pages on Facebook. But why build a Facebook page? Why not create a profile? And what is the difference? ... >>
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...