News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
More than 47 billion pieces of video content were served in November according to comScore, with more than half coming from the ad sector. With nearly 27 billion video ads served for the month, we thought it would be interesting... >>
Data has taken on a life of its own in the online advertising world. It has its own value as a currency and commodity and its own ecosystem in the cloud. Consumers are gaining control over "their data" with technologies... >>
The video space has been a hot ticket throughout 2013 - pre-roll inventories have regularly sold out and more consumers are tuning in each month. But, viewers are also demanding more creative and personalized content and that goes for advertising... >>
Shop early and shop often, that was the message many shoppers received in the days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But that didn't stop retailers from advertising on Black Friday.... >>
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
- Study: Tuesday/Thursday are best days for sharing
- Survey: Bitcoin making more waves
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...