News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
Most retailers are shifting focus to Millennials, but although the Millennial generation is vast, not all Millennials have pockets as deep as Boomers. One new report identifies Boomer shopping habits that can help retailers connect. ... >>
Turns out Millennials aren't just looking for 50% of coupons or savings on a tank of gas. Oh, they want those things but, according to one new survey, they also want. . . Fun. ... >>
A recent study from GSI Commerce and Forrester Research found that social media isn't pushing as much ecommerce as many thought; but new data from Colloquy indicates that social media is getting the word out about products - through recommendations.... >>
Don't overlook that database packed with your reward program participants because, according to a new study from Colloquy, they are word-of-mouth champions and deserve to be recognized and encouraged.... >>
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
- Forecast: Retail to show steady growth through 2017
- Report: Mobile CTOs down YoY
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...