News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
As more consumers add online video to their viewing palate, brands are looking for ways to engage without interrupting. According to new data from ShareThrough and Forbes Insights, native advertising - or using quality, compelling content rather than interruptive ads... >>
Look for more spending on real time bidding (RTB) inventory in the coming months. That according to new data from Index Platform and Casale Media. However, even with more interest in RTB ad buyers say they want more control over... >>
Three releases this week into the online ad space will give merchants, publishers and online marketers a bit more flexibility into the online ad space. Here's how:... >>
Video continues to be a big buzzword for marketers. A buzzword that will only increase in the coming months, according to one survey, as consumers continue adoption smartphones and tablets and deepen their 'always on' connectivity.... >>
As people spend more time with content, whether online or offline, everyone is trying to figure out how best to engage through that content. Should brands focus on print? Is online the answer? What about mobile? What about video. These... >>
A new release from Casale Media may change the way marketers look at standard display advertising. Called Videobox, the release turns existing premium display ad inventory into 'video-ready media'. The exapandable ad units create a branded experience with interactivity such... >>
Another level of engagement is coming from Casale Media. The advertising hub has integrated Nielsen's PRIZM option to offer a higher level of engagement and potentially targeting. Casale's platform works by using offline data to target online ad messages.... >>
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...