News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
An updated platform release from Aprimo and a new partnership between Claritics and CloudSquads are setting the stage for more simplified campaign launches and tracking in the New Year.... >>
As social networks continue to grow brands are looking for better ways to create branded social profiles and mine the rich data held by social networks. Aprimo's release of Relationship Manager 6.6 is set up not only to enhance social... >>
Email has been on an upswing throughout 2012. Overall, Responsys shows double-digit increases in retail email sends since the first of the year, and moving into the busy holiday shopping season email may become even more important in merchants engaging... >>
One problem continues to dog email marketers, twenty years after the first email accounts were opened: deliverability. Too many mailings wind up in Junk or Spam folders or, even if delivered correctly, aren't opened for one reason or another. Here's... >>
Three moves in the online space - one in search, another in email and a third in online experience - may push brands to higher consumers engagement levels.... >>
Marketers are embracing digital advertising even as they admit they don't completely understand what makes consumers engage. The key according to one expert is to consistently innovate digital campaigns, giving consumers are reason to click, read, view or otherwise engage... >>
In the US more than 170 million consumers own a mobile phone and nearly 80 million of those are smartphone owners. Added to that, most keep their phones close by at home, at work and on the go, which leaves... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...