News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
Google's Product Listing Ads (PLAs) are fast becoming a feature among many retailer's budgets. But there is a science to the PLA that some may miss. Our expert weighs in on how retailers can do more with so-called 'simple' product... >>
Over the past year we've seen more retailers - both major brands and small mom-and-pops - invest ad dollars in product listing ads. Similar to sponsored search, the ads are said to help retailers better engage in-market shoppers. But, do... >>
One year after Microsoft tapped Adchemy for their Bing search engine, the software giant reports search users are seeing more relevant query results, which is helping advertisers increase engagement. Through the partnership Adchemy and Microsoft create IntentMaps, focusing on the... >>
A new application from digital marketing platform Adchemy may give paid search advertisers more relevance within their campaigns. Called Adchemy WordMap, the new release gives search marketers the ability to tailor messages according to the interpretation of the search query.... >>
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
- Weekend Shopping Roundup: Mobile hot, social is not
- Top 3 tips to improve SMB security
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...