News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
We're still early in the 2012 holiday season, but already research shows email is helping many retailers connect with online shoppers. Those shoppers are clicking and purchasing online, but if the email doesn't engage retailers could be losing out on... >>
According to a new comScore forecast US holiday ecommerce spending will top 15% in 2012. More than $10 billion has already been spent online, a 16% increase over 2011.... >>
The 2012 Presidential Election is counted and President Barack Obama has won what he says is high last race. But the election didn't only highlight the political differences in the US; new data from Monetate shows how those differences shape... >>
With the 2012 holiday rush just over a month away, many brands are fine-tuning holiday campaigns, targeting and messaging. But, if the website isn't also fine-tuned, there could be a disrupt between ad engagement and website conversions. Here's what you... >>
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...