News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Published bimonthly, RFID Journal magazine focuses on big-picture, strategic issues, including the latest business case for RFID, deployment strategies and adoption trends, in various industries and around the world. This is an essential resource, providing critical information for any executive looking to deploy RFID.
Subscribe to RFID Journal for just $149 per year, that's a 21% savings off the $189 cover price, plus sign up for free RFID e-newsletters.
Yes, I'd like to receive my RISK-FREE issue of RFID Journal. If I like the publication and choose to continue receiving it, I will sign up to become a premium member and receive instant access to the world's largest RFID knowledgebase, featuring online case studies, best practices, how-to stories and so much more. This special offer entitles you to a subscription for just $149 per year. That's a 21% savings off the standard $189 price! If I am not completely satisfied, I will not receive the next issue, and no further action will be necessary, but the FREE trial issue will still be mine to keep, no matter what!
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers