News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Healthcare Purchasing News is the only business news magazine for purchasing decision-makers at hospitals, multi-hospital systems, integrated networks and alternate-site locations. For over 30 years, Healthcare Purchasing News' comprehensive editorial formula serves healthcare professionals including material managers, directors of O.R. and Central Service, Infection Control, healthcare administrators and C-Suite, and nurses - all of whom contribute critical purchasing input in the hospital. The daily (online) newsletter and monthly print publication cover healthcare industry news, infection control, safety issues, operating room, material management, and central service/sterilization features. All the information you need to keep you informed for the best purchasing decisions and processes.
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...