News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Helen Leggatt is a British freelance writer living in New Zealand. She entered the marketing industry in the early 1990's just as the internet was beginning to be seen as a useful marketing tool. Helen was an early adopter of online and honed her skills managing blue chip accounts for Direct Marketing agencies, such as WWAV Rapp Collins, in the UK and Asia.
Since 1999 Helen has operated as a freelance marketing consultant and after moving to New Zealand in 2004 is now concentrating on writing and reporting for the e-business community.
Feel free to contact Helen at email@example.com if you have a story you'd like to see covered by Bizreport, particularly in the areas of viral marketing and e-commerce.
- Working 9-5 becoming a thing of the past?
- Accordant Media: 151% increase in global programmatic auction volume
- Report: Digital will be strong through holiday season
- Expert: How to ready for speech analytics
- Study: CPG to top $10b this year
- Newspapers go digital but readers continue to pick up a print copy
- Expert: How subscriptions are driving retail
- Report: US small businesses pushing international
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...
- Key Tools for Engagement Marketing
Dig into the concept of digital marketing and how to be successful in today's modern, complex business landscape...