News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Helen Leggatt is a British freelance writer living in New Zealand. She entered the marketing industry in the early 1990's just as the internet was beginning to be seen as a useful marketing tool. Helen was an early adopter of online and honed her skills managing blue chip accounts for Direct Marketing agencies, such as WWAV Rapp Collins, in the UK and Asia.
Since 1999 Helen has operated as a freelance marketing consultant and after moving to New Zealand in 2004 is now concentrating on writing and reporting for the e-business community.
Feel free to contact Helen at email@example.com if you have a story you'd like to see covered by Bizreport, particularly in the areas of viral marketing and e-commerce.
- Survey finds email pressure for retailers
- Report: Email, mobile key to retail success
- Expert: Data key for financial campaigns
- "Fat" ads slowing down publishers' websites
- IoT making impact on business but barriers remain
- CPG brands spending more on digital ads than traditional
- Mobile video content more effective on publishers' website than social
- Email open rate in UK higher on tablets than US
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...