News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Helen Leggatt is a British freelance writer living in New Zealand. She entered the marketing industry in the early 1990's just as the internet was beginning to be seen as a useful marketing tool. Helen was an early adopter of online and honed her skills managing blue chip accounts for Direct Marketing agencies, such as WWAV Rapp Collins, in the UK and Asia.
Since 1999 Helen has operated as a freelance marketing consultant and after moving to New Zealand in 2004 is now concentrating on writing and reporting for the e-business community.
Feel free to contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a story you'd like to see covered by Bizreport, particularly in the areas of viral marketing and e-commerce.
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....