News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Helen Leggatt is a British freelance writer living in New Zealand. She entered the marketing industry in the early 1990's just as the internet was beginning to be seen as a useful marketing tool. Helen was an early adopter of online and honed her skills managing blue chip accounts for Direct Marketing agencies, such as WWAV Rapp Collins, in the UK and Asia.
Since 1999 Helen has operated as a freelance marketing consultant and after moving to New Zealand in 2004 is now concentrating on writing and reporting for the e-business community.
Feel free to contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a story you'd like to see covered by Bizreport, particularly in the areas of viral marketing and e-commerce.
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...