News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Study: Execs looking for flexibility in software
When it comes to software for their business, more executives are looking for more flexible options. That's the word from new TrackVia data, in which researchers found better integration options are the top priority in the search (32%).
Better integration was also found to be the biggest challenge (31%) facing those enterprises who are in the market for new software; more than three quarters (76%) say they have replaced old enterprise software because the platforms needed customizations or updates that were not offered.
"The last significant shift in enterprise software was the migration from on-premise to off-premise software which addressed some of traditional software's distribution and pricing challenges, but did comparatively little to address the needs of the people who actually use the software to do their work," said Charles Var, VP of Marketing for TrackVia. "The continued frustration with almost this entire class of enterprise software is encouraging businesses to find solutions that work the way businesses want and need them to function on any device, anytime, and from anywhere."
Other interesting findings from the Frustration: Enterprise Software and the Wave Ahead report include:
• 80% of execs say they've had to change parts of their daily operations because of how existing software works
• 43% report an interest in 'low code' technology solutions
• 1 in 3 are currently using next-gen platforms that allow for customization
• Many execs report software has limited their growth
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
- Ad Roundup: Analysis basis for releases, expansions
- Half of UK charities have no digital strategy
- Trends to watch for video in 2017
- 78% of over-55s uncomfortable with concept of stores run by robots
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...