News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Report IDs the next big tech products
We're just over a month into 2017, but technology isn't slowing down. From fun gadgets to the best working tech, First Insight identifies which products will be pushing consumer interest over the next few months.
Making consumers' lives simpler is the key to a new First Insight report which has used predictive analysis to predict which two tech products will be the next big things in the space - leading the way are the Phab Pro 2 Smartphone, an augmented reality device ($499) and the Neonode Airbar, which turns any computer into a tablet ($69).
"Evolutions in technology are bringing exciting new innovations to the consumer market with the promise to solve problems, tackle challenges, and make lives easier," said Greg Petro, CEO of First Insight, Inc. "Our analysis of the hottest new technology products showed that the recipe for success is reliant not only on whether consumers like it or think it's a good idea, but on a price tag that aligns with what consumers would pay. If a consumer thinks it is too expensive, the value isn't there, and the likelihood for success is low."
Not all tech gear is, well, geared to take off, though. First Insight believes the Leka, a companion robot for special needs children, has priced itself out of the space. The company priced the robot at nearly $700, but consumer sentiment places it's worth at just under $400. Another possible dud? The Kuri, another robotic companion which, again, seems to have been overvalued by about half.
It's interesting to note that with both of these robots, consumer sentiment is over the 60% margin, indicating that a change in price could push interest higher.
- Report: Over half of Millennials have or will use Bots
- Report: Finances key to engaging Boomers
- Top 3 tips to strengthen travel-based ad strategy
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...