News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Top 3 tips to use partners to increase loyalty
A recent Forrester report indicated that loyalty data will become a more important aspect of the marketing process in the coming years. Here are three tips to help improve data so that brands can also increase loyalty.
Tapping into partners' relationship equity with customers
"One of the advantages of selling through a partner network is that partners have an on-going strong relationship with the end customer. This allows for a value- or trust-based sales process rather than an introductory sales process. This in turn makes for an easier and less costly sale, and a better long term relationship with the end customer. Additionally, selling through partners lets you expand quickly, leveraging the network of customers and relationships that the partner network has already built up," said Jim DeSocio, CRO, Relayware.
Using the channel as a customer feedback loop
"As discussed above, if the end customer has a long term value-based relationship with your channel partner, then it is easier to receive and inquire about customer feedback on products, marketing and business relationships," said DeSocio.
Marketing to end-customers via the channel
"You can reach a much wider audience by leveraging your channel partners' network of customers, which they have already built up," said DeSocio.
- Study: Most believe personalization key to success
- Report: Most Amazon sellers looking for new marketplaces
- Study: Finance, saving important to Millenials
- Survey: More consumers want to be paperless
- Survey IDS when customers will share personal data
- Bing: Voice searches for hotels up 343% YoY
- Top 5 tips to take business paperless
- Snap Ads spend rises 593% QoQ
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...