News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Expert: AI to be part of 2017 growth
Look for artificial intelligence to become an even bigger part of brand strategy in 2017. That's the word from one expert, who believes there are four reasons AI will become crucial to brand success.
AI evaluates patterns for relevance
"By evaluating patterns in consumer behavior and factoring in other relevant data such as location and device type, AI delivers improved customer insights and ultimately greater long-term strategic value," said Tomer Sade, CEO & Founder, Wise Data Media.
AI allows for automation effectiveness
"AI and predictive modeling techniques boost campaign effectiveness by accelerating the decision-making process in terms of determining what ad should be delivered to which user, the best time to deliver it, and what type of format should be used," said Sade.
Because programmatic continues to grow
"In 2017 programmatic video ad spend is going to reach 12B dollar in US alone but is getting harder for marketers to take control, predict and optimize their properties. The complexity requires marketers to adopt AI and automation solution," said Sade.
AI allows for more control
"[The Artificial Intelligence] solution gives client the ability to take control of their data and to dig deep and optimize their video investment," said Sade.
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...