News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Koupon partnerships widen reach of loyalty programs
Recent partnerships from Koupon Media are shining the spotlight on a new trend in loyalty marketing: that consumers want options when it comes to both collecting and redeeming their loyalty program points.
First, Koupon Media has partnered with GasBuddy, offering targeted and personalized mobile coupons to customer who are part of the GasBuddy program. The offers will be available through the GasBuddy app.
"Encouraging customers to walk from the pump into the convenience store presents an immense opportunity which is why partnering with GasBuddy was such an obvious choice," said Bill Ogle, CEO of Koupon. "Marrying fuel discounts and offers with location targeting provides the ultimate platform for brands and retailers to drive sales while helping customers save money. We are excited to partner with GasBuddy and extend the life of customer savings from the pump to the convenience store."
The company has also partnered with OnStar, giving its customer access to Koupon Media retailer offers, both by mobile device and by connected cars.
"OnStar is committed to putting the information GM drivers need right at their fingertips," said Mark Lloyd, GM's consumer online officer. "The ability to reach consumers on-the-go is critical in today's mobile world, and we are excited to partner with Koupon to enable retailers and brands to safely connect to drivers on the road."
Finally, through a partnership with Verifone, secure, one-time-use mobile coupons will be made available to retailers using the Verifone Commader platform.
"Customer loyalty has become an important factor that determines the success of a business. Single-use coupons are a unique way to secure a loyalty campaign," said Ogle. "With no complicated integrations, software downloads or cumbersome accounting required, this new partnership provides a seamless, turnkey solution for brands and retailers using Verifone's global Commander platform to deliver mobile coupons for single, one-time use."
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...